TV SHOWS & SERIES

My favorite TV series is perhaps a little different, since it is not fiction. It's the show Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, which airs on HBO and is a kind of comedy/news show where social and political issues are discussed, but with a sarcastic look, very entertaining. In general, I am a fan of this type of content, such as The Daily Show by Trevor Noah, or The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. I think that such series are necessary to question the power through satire and to communicate topics that can be dense and often boring in an effective and playful way.

 

Anyway, I'm also a big fan of fiction series. Among my favorites are Fargo, by the Coen brothers; Black Mirror, a great series that had its moment of glory a couple of seasons ago and that pushed the limits of television; The Office, my favorite comedy series along with Friends; Breaking Bad, great show with a wonderful character development; and right now I'm watching a great show, Mr. Robot, very pertinent and with a fantastic performance by Rami Malek. I like series of many genres, but mainly perhaps science fiction, I don't know. There are many series that I would like to see, that have been recommended to me, such as Anne with an E, The Sopranos, Vikings, Peaky Blinders, Mindhunter, I hope to see them soon.


 


Comentarios

  1. Hi Manuel, I've had Fargo on my list for a long time, I remember seeing the movie last year and I found it very interesting. I'm sure the series must be spectacular.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Manuel, to be honest I have not seen any of the series you mention but they sound very interesting without a doubt I will write them down in my list of series to watch.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares