MY FUTURE JOB

This time I will talk about the type of job I would like to have in the future. I would like to have, first of all, a job where I feel that I am making a contribution to the development of my community, the people of the working class, and my country in general. Whether in a central government institution, in a public service, or in a municipality, the main thing for me is to have a sense of common good. I imagine myself in an organization promoting projects, in contact with people perhaps, learning about new realities or studying them.

 

If it's outdoors it is fine, but I have no problem with it being in an office, as long as I feel comfortable. I am not particularly interested in having to travel, and regarding the salary, just enough to be able to live in peace and be able to help community initiatives, I don't need luxuries. I do not know if I can enter some type of more advanced study, for reasons of time and because I need to accumulate experience in the career, but in any case, the research field close to political science catches my attention, perhaps my path will go that way side.

Comentarios

  1. Working in a service that directly helps the community is the idea of many, unfortunately the bureaucracy is not so beautiful

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares