SUMMER PLANS

The truth is, I have never gone out much for vacations, trips and that. We have always stayed at home with my family. We visit places within the city and rest a lot. And I think the holidays to come will not be very different from that. In the context in which we are, I believe that the most prudent thing is to stay in the city where you live, the possibility of a second wave of COVID-19 is real and I believe that if we want this to end then we must take care of each other. Therefore, I have no places that I will visit, nor will I meet people unnecessarily. I would like to visit some relatives, of course, but I think this is not the time.

 

On the other hand, there are several things I want to do while at home. First, i will take a break from this year, which has been one of the most stressful. I also want to learn to play a musical instrument, probably guitar, i have one in my room and it just collects dust, maybe it's time to learn some chords. I would like to be able to draw, read, write maybe. Watch many movies and series. I don't plan to study or work, but maybe I will start something in my house with my family, selling things, i don't know, we have done it before and it has turned out well, and at this moment it's more necessary. Although I don't know yet, but it's an idea that could keep me busy during the next vacation.


Comentarios

Entradas populares